Cyber Intelligence: Distribution Control
Distribution Control monitors the Internet to identify and stop illegitimate product sales online, including:
- Counterfeiting: sales of fake products by monitoring suspicious indicators, such as incorrect pricing and packaging.
- Gray Market: product sold via unauthorized partners or in non-standard forms/SKUs
Distribution Control allows you to protect your brand and company from the potential legal liability and brand reputation damage by monitoring:
- E-commerce sites selling unauthorized goods
- Auction sites, one of the most popular methods for distributing unauthorised goods online
- Junk (spam) email messages promoting online product sales, many of which contain links to disconnected web sites selling unauthorised items.
Automated generation of enforcement documents
- Customer-specific configuration of search and filtering criteria
- Permanent archive of all incidents delivered
- Searchable index of all suspicious data delivered
- Written summaries cover all open source intelligence gathered, highlighting top priority items